S♥Ne Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Lyrics] °✿.•° Winter Fantasy~°✿.•° 04. Pretty Girl- Tinkerbellz

chansook
    chansook

[Lyrics] °✿.•° Winter Fantasy~°✿.•° 04. Pretty Girl- Tinkerbellz - Page 2 Empty Re: [Lyrics] °✿.•° Winter Fantasy~°✿.•° 04. Pretty Girl- Tinkerbellz

Post  chansook Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:51 am

wellI just finished all my lines for SONE town and for pretty girl so IM SET 8D
    ~olivia~
    ~olivia~

[Lyrics] °✿.•° Winter Fantasy~°✿.•° 04. Pretty Girl- Tinkerbellz - Page 2 Empty Re: [Lyrics] °✿.•° Winter Fantasy~°✿.•° 04. Pretty Girl- Tinkerbellz

Post  ~olivia~ Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 pm

okk since she extended it for 3 days now we have a lil more timee loll ill start recording today hopefullyy!!...i already recorded the first one a whiilleee ago and sent it to shuchul directly but ill resend to you too i guess lolll
    starx_dreamz

Post  starx_dreamz Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 am

yo eberybuddy=D
    im so glad they extended the deadline.. it's now 24th Dec^^
    BUT please dont be later than the extended deadline!!
    pls send me the clips for the Sone Town songs, Snow Dream and Show Me Your Love~
    as for Pretty Girl, pls send it to Chansook unnie~
    and!! for Olivia unnie and Twiggy unnie, send your Sone Town clips to me, and your Tic Toc clips to Lin unnie~
    hwaiting everybody~!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 pm