S♥Ne Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
~olivia~
starx_dreamz
6 posters

[LYRICS] Debut Song: Muzik^^

chansook
    chansook

[LYRICS] Debut Song: Muzik^^ - Page 3 Empty Re: [LYRICS] Debut Song: Muzik^^

Post  chansook Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm doing greeatt~ I just got back from watching ninjas assassin. mann taht was an epic movie.
    sae yeon

Post  sae yeon Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:56 pm

ohemgee~ I just a bit of it at Showbiz Extra. lol. I so want to watch the movie~~ >.< how was Rain? ahaha did he really speak english all teh time?? xDD
    chansook
    chansook

Post  chansook Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:58 pm

omg I missed watchign showbix extra today. I usually watch that everyday hahaha

YES it was amazing. but really, if you cant stand seeing blood--don't watch it. haha theres LOTS AND LOTS of blood. I'm not even joking. Yes, Rain spoke english the entire movie and Lee Joon(from MBLAQ) was in it too. hahah it was one good movie.
    sae yeon

Post  sae yeon Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 pm

ohemgee~ I just a bit of it at Showbiz Extra.
    ^lol. what was I thinking xD I missed the word saw xD ahaha :3

oooh bloody~ EPIK xDD
    kyaaa~ with Lee Joon? debuted already in hollywood? XD amajing xD
    thanks for sharing Olivia-unnnie~ ^^ I'll check it out soon in the theaters here in the Philippines if it's out~ o.O;; ekeke~
    and I still haven't seen New Moon~ >.<;;

chansook
    chansook

Post  chansook Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:02 am

bahh, I'm not into all that vampire stuff so new moon isnt for me XD
    sae yeon

Post  sae yeon Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:03 am

I never appreciated vampires, till I read and saw Twilight xD keke~ I guess I'm a fan xD lol. reading the whole saga for like the whole month of december last year was crazy for me xDD yeah yeah XDD anyway xDD
    does anyone like T-ara? xD their album is hawt XD
    ~olivia~
    ~olivia~

Post  ~olivia~ Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:22 am

ooh whats ninjas assasin i didnt know rain was in another movie.. is it american?? loll
    and NEW MOON WAS BETTER THAN THE FIRST GO SEE IT lollll i went and saw it midnight and then slept for 2 hours and then went to school lmaoo
    sae yeon

Post  sae yeon Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:46 am

yep unnie xD another hollywood movie of Rain XD Chansook-unnie, have seen it already~~

lool~ me and my friends plan to watch it within december. this month is just too hectic>< but I know the ending~ nyahaha spoilers <3 ^o^ edward was like, will you marry me XD ohemgeee~~ <3333

~olivia~
    ~olivia~

Post  ~olivia~ Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:38 am

lmaoooo yeahh i knew it was coming when i saw his smilee wahhhh cant wait for the wedding!!in june
    sae yeon

Post  sae yeon Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Eclipse~~ XDD
    did you read the books Olivia-unnie? xDD reading eclipse, was like the hardest thing to read ever XD lol~ because my loyalty belongs to BellaXEdward and to teh wolf xD keke~
    but the movie is so advance XDD

where are the others?~ lol I haven't seen Dreamz lately~ I wonder if she's alright O.o

~olivia~
    ~olivia~

Post  ~olivia~ Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:20 pm

omg loll of course i read them... each book took me about 3-4 days to read loll i was addicted hahahah ahhh i know what you mean about eclipse when i read the part with jacob and bella i wanted to screammm loll but i couldnt cause evryone at my house was sleeping [LYRICS] Debut Song: Muzik^^ - Page 3 Sleep

maybe dreamz has just been busy i hope shes ok [LYRICS] Debut Song: Muzik^^ - Page 3 Icon_biggrin i think she was recovering
    starx_dreamz

Post  starx_dreamz Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:07 am

wow.. just about 2 days i wasnt here and there's a new page already~
    kakaka.. i believe our fairies are the most active ones in this forum..
    i went overseas this long weekend, that's why i wasnt online at all>< (no internet)
    im recovering physically, but not vocally.. my voice still sucks=.= Sad
    hope my voice comes back soon~~~~

and.. i think we should open a new thread just for chatting between us members..
    cauz it's weird how we're talking about movies and etc in this topic, when it's meant for our debut song hahaha~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:01 am